[Bf-committers] Bump mapping computation issue

Stephane SOPPERA stephane.soppera at wanadoo.fr
Mon Dec 6 02:04:22 CET 2004

> Commit follows.

Actually the code:
                                // rotate to global coords
                                       if(mtex->texco==TEXCO_ORCO) {
                                               if(shi->vlr &&
shi->vlr->ob) {
                                                       float len=
Normalise(tex->nor);
                                                       // can be
optimized... (ton)

Mat4Mul3Vecfl(shi->vlr->ob->obmat, tex->nor);

Mat4Mul3Vecfl(R.viewmat, tex->nor);
                                                       Normalise(tex->nor);
                                                       VecMulf(tex->nor,
len);
                                               }
                                       }
                               }
can only work with ORCO mode where texture space is the same as object
space.
I don't think texture space matrix is computed in blender. Am I wrong?

Thanks,

--
Stephane SOPPERA
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/stephane.soppera