[Bf-committers] Very old game engine issue with Quad lamps

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Dec 4 11:36:29 CET 2004

Hi,

The "potato" ALT+Z viewmode is supposed to show a result compatible to
the engine, so the attennuation formula used can just be the OpenGL one
then.

Kester; you should feel free to update changes in engine with
drawmesh.c code as well. I will take care of committing this one
though. :)

Thanks,

-Ton-