[Bf-committers] about Intel compiler

Ted Schundler tschundler at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 20:41:13 CET 2004

Once scons runs once, it will create a file called config.opts. If you
change the complier there and the if need be, compile flags, scons
will use those values when it runs next.

You may or may not need to make other changes to make it actually
compile (haven't tried Intel's compiler), but that's where to start.

Ted