[Bf-committers] Blender on Pocketpc- GHOST!

Salvatore Russo salvatore.russo at laposte.net
Wed Dec 1 18:06:49 CET 2004

Sorry, my previous message was a error... here my message!

**********************

Hello Everybody,

I continued my research...
I was wondering what is this “ghost”
 with what Ton said.
I read on other very good article (http://projects.blender.org/docman/view.php/13/4/ghost_doc.html) and I think, before beginning anything, I have to port this project on Pocketpc! This article present a little test
 I will try to run this test on my Pocketpc. It is the first task
 and the project is independent from Blender
 I will also see there problems with “opengl” and the fact that there is no mouse on a pocketpc
 ahah
 lot of fun!!

And only when it will be done (if it is :=) ), I could hope fighting with blender :=)

Has someone a better suggestion? Or an advice? I will contact the author of this article!

Have a good night!
Salvatore