[Bf-committers] 8 Texture channels for World...

Jason Saunders blenergetic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 17:36:58 CET 2004

wait. does this mean there could be TEN texture channels in the
material window?! Because with the UI refactoring, we could DEFINITELY
fit that in (in fact, with our current rough layout of the texture
panel, there is room for more channels). If so, this would be great,
because often i will run out of channels with intense procedural work
:)