[Bf-committers] re: Audio/Video update (Bob Holcomb)

levon levonh at internode.on.net
Tue Aug 31 16:40:00 CEST 2004

this would be great to have, one other thing i think would be a great
feature to have in the sequencer would be to draw the ipos over the
clips themselves, ie the way pro tools and other audio/video programs do
it. as it is you have to use the first 100 frames of FAC in the ipo
window, which isnt the easiest way it could be done, and requires alot
more trial and error/ calculating.

if you need help testing it give me a yell :D, but i cant code sorry.