[Bf-committers] Some infos about bug #1493 (align cam. to view)

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Aug 31 15:14:02 CEST 2004

Hi,

Stats from our gfx database: (frontpage blender.org)

Win98 12 users
ME 6 users
2000 58 users
XP 113 users

So using your proposed solution at least serves about 85% of active
Windows users. :)
Not sure how representative these stats are, but it looks pretty
convincing to me.

I also thought MS dropped support for Win98?

-Ton-