[Bf-committers] VRML-Exporter

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Tue Aug 31 10:55:44 CEST 2004

Hi Willian,

the addition are 2 months old, Rick told me he will add it but he didn't
up to that day (i hoped it would be done with 2.34).

Things i did:

- added overwrite dialog (worls if python is installed, if not no
	problem at all)
- better extension handling in the export dialog
- bugfix rounding for intensity of light
- support of background node using background color
	of blender (world settings) with blending modes
- bugfix exporting correct camera settings and lenses
- exporting mist settings as fog
- renaming any VRML2 text to VRML97 because that's the official name of
	the standard