[Bf-committers] (no subject)

Stefan Gartner stefang at aon.at
Mon Aug 30 11:08:21 CEST 2004

On Saturday 28 August 2004 14:47, Alexander Ewering wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Aug 2004, Bob Holcomb wrote:
> > I'm fishing for advice and opinions.
> >
> > I'm considering spending some time working on Blender's audio/video
> > support and a possible integration of ffmpeg for audio/video
> > input/output. Has anybody already tried this or working on something
> > similar?
>
> There are people who integrated Quicktime support, I'm not sure who it
> was though :)

You're probably talking about Rob and me (and I'm sure there were other people
involved). Quicktime support on Windows and OS X is in bf-blender; for Linux
(and probably other operating systems) it got stuck in tuhopuu1, mostly
because export was buggy as hell and I got bored of it. Maybe one day I'll
have another look at it.

sgefant