[Bf-committers] Maillist troubles being worked on

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Aug 22 14:16:52 CEST 2004

Hi,

It seems like the new cvs (was also upgraded to new version) doesn't
like the integration with mailing lists. The sysadm rewinds cvs already
to check on it.

Sorry for all the hassle... the cvs+maillist+gforge integration isn't
working out of the box at all. Instead of the projected 1 day of
migration, Marco already works on it for 4 days.

Chris; the cvs commit error has been tracked down, but not your problem
with the maillists in general. Can you mail me (or pastebin on irc) a
full headers version of the bounced mail?

-Ton-