[Bf-committers] [Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender]

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Sat Aug 21 21:19:56 CEST 2004

Looks like bf-blender-cvs is the only list I
*can* post to, at the moment.

Also when I commit (which works on my linux box, not at
all under cygwin) I get a lot of dire warnings:

thinkatron{cwant}~/blender/bf-blender/blender$ cvs commit extern/Makefile
Password:
cvs commit: warning: commitinfo line contains no format strings:
     "/cvsroot/bf-blender/CVSROOT/commitcheck"
Appending defaults (" %r/%p %s"), but please be aware that this usage is
deprecated.
/cvsroot/bf-blender/blender/extern/Makefile,v  <--  Makefile
cvs commit: warning:  Set to use deprecated info format strings.  Establish
compatibility with the new info file format strings (add a temporary '1' in
all info files after each '%' which doesn't represent a literal percent)
and set UseNewInfoFmtStrings=yes in CVSROOT/config.  After that, convert
individual command lines and scripts to handle the new format at your
leisure.
Cannot open /cvsroot/bf-blender/CVSROOT/commitlogs/other.