[Bf-committers] IRC Meeting Minutes, 15 Aug, 2004

Thu, 19 Aug 2004 12:31:03 +0200

Hi,

Great! That's three people already. :)
I am still recovering from LA jetlag and the busy period I've had the
past month. My intention is to come with a structure proposal first,
especially on the level how to integrate it within Blender nicely. That
has it's limitations (and possibilities). For the real math & physics
involved I'll need a lot of help from the experts then.

Let's do the initial discussion on this maillist then, and - if
possible & required - try to make an appointment for a special irc
session on the issues.

-Ton-