[Bf-committers] Re: Bf-committers digest, Vol 1 #885 - 19 msgs

trip bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 00:30:45 -0400

>> Around mode =BF=BF=BF=BF=BF????? Is that the Pivot? Well Scale does =
not work=20
>> with those choices.
>
> Scale does not work with Pivot mode? Damn, I didn't know :)
>
>> Middlemouse constrain and PET do not work on scale either only size.
>
> What is the difference between scale and size?

Without the exact definition. Size only increases the selected vertices=20=

at the pivot modes center, dfault being the center of the selected=20
groups of verts. While the Scale sends the vertices out ward on their=20
faces normals direction. So if can make meshes fatter or skinny. But=20
using to much Scale without PET breaks a meshes smooth flow.