[Bf-committers] Re: Bf-committers digest, Vol 1 #885 - 19 msgs

trip bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 23:16:14 -0400

>> What I would like to see in that would be a better scale=20
>> implementation option. Instead of the default where ever center axis=20=

>> for it I would like the scale to also have the option to scale to the=20=

>> cursor and a lock axis. And to have the scale to have proportion edit=20=

>> added to it's deform. So scaling a stomach would also move the rest=20=

>> of the mesh instead of giving it a fester or sharp edge top to the=20
>> mesh deform.
>
> Sorry, what exactly makes your desired features different from the
> (in that order) "Around mode", "Middlemouse constrain" and PET tool?

Around mode =BF=BF=BF=BF=BF????? Is that the Pivot? Well Scale does not =
work with=20
those choices. Middlemouse constrain and PET do not work on scale=20
either only size. PET with Axis lock would also be nice.=