[Bf-committers] Re: Bf-committers digest, Vol 1 #885 - 19 msgs

trip bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 19:55:28 -0400

> Solidify Function: why cant you just create the object, extrude and
> scale?
That would be ok for a final mesh if you were not going to edit on it
ever again, but how often does that happen. And it would be more
precise.

What I would like to see in that would be a better scale implementation
option. Instead of the default where ever center axis for it I would
like the scale to also have the option to scale to the cursor and a
lock axis. And to have the scale to have proportion edit added to it's
deform. So scaling a stomach would also move the rest of the mesh
instead of giving it a fester or sharp edge top to the mesh deform.