[Bf-committers] Layer Manager

Daniel Fairhead bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 09:51:55 +0300

> I've recently developped a Layer Manager in instinctive-blender-2 and
> wondered if there is any interest / thoughts in it.
>
> A NICE, THOROUGH PROPOSAL can be found here:
>
> http://blender.instinctive.de/layermanager/
>
> You can be really proud of driving me far enough to write such a
> detailed HTML. It took me at least 30 minutes! :-)
>
> Any thoughts on it appreciated.

I like it, alex. :-) Sweet.

One thing which would be good as well ( I think ) would be if the layerbuttons
in the 3dwindow header also had the colours? It might make them more
obviously layer buttons. Also be useful for "um, which layer did I put those
pipes on? (with a glance, no need to press "m"key)

sound sensible?

Dan