[Bf-committers] Feature Proposal Update

Bart bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:23:22 +0200

Hello Alexander...

> On Mon, 16 Aug 2004, Bart wrote:
>

>> The most workflow problem of the knife tool at the moment is that
>> there is no way to confirm cutting using the mouse and that's a bad
>> workflow (right hand using mouse,left hand controls keyboard).
>

> That's what Blender is all about. Take a look at the design docs.

where can i find them?

>> A uniform mouse action code that is not bounded to strong on a special
>> technical behavior would improve the workflow of Blender much.
>>
>> It would be great for the next release uniforming the functions and
>> workflow of Blender.
>

> Luckily, Blender still has by far the best workflow of all available 3d
> applications, so I don't consider that a major problem :-)
>
> It's really funny to complain about Blender's workflow, considering that
> all other 3d applications' workflow is catastrophic.

I never ayd Blender has a bad workflow over all, just at some details it
could be better and mor uniform (example: why is inserting values mostly
pressing tab-key but a the bevel function ist is space and a popup?).

--
|\/\/\/|
|      |
C      _)       bart@neeneenee.de
|   ,_/
|   /    - Ich bin nicht berechtigt Aushilfslehrer zu feuern -
/   \
                 http://www.neeneenee.de