[Bf-committers] Fix: Using Yafray for background rendering

Gregor Mückl bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 01:27:43 +0200

On Wednesday 11 August 2004 13:06, Alejandro Conty Estevez wrote:
> making sure. I guess this patch only applies for xml export.

This is right. I've not yet been able to use the plugin so far (In fact, I
only noticed today that this exists at all). But still this patch isn't in
vain because the plugin code seems quite unstable to me at the moment.

> If that's not the case, what userprefs does yafray export need when
> using plugin? I think none, but maybe I'm missing something

See above; I have not tested using yafray via plugin from background, but
judging from the code it should not rely on any user settings. But I'll
stick with XML anyway as this is quite robust.

> jandro

Gregor

PS: Alexander: You could use a debugger to find out why calls to BIF_
functions crash. I did ;-)