[Bf-committers] Feature Proposal

Theodore Schundler bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 09 Aug 2004 17:12:25 -0700

Um...yeah...that. Good stuff. I never noticed that, I guess the name,
despite it's descriptiveness, didn't get my attention, since I'd have
been looking for something like "scale along normals". Sorry.
I see the wish for it to work with proportial editing has been discussed
already. I guess with ctrl +/- to select more or less faces I can get
the proportional editing type effect w/o automagic PET shink/fatten.

Ted

>>> theeth@yahoo.com 08/09/04 1:32 PM >>>

--- Theodore Schundler <tschundler@scu.edu> wrote:

> But the idea of working along normals in an
> interesting one, though
> implenting it as new type of extrustion doesn't make
> sense. Instead oit
> would be a sort of scaling / shifting along normals.

Like the Shrink/Fatten (Alt-S) function you mean?

Martin