[Bf-committers] Feature Proposal

Chris Burt bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 07 Aug 2004 10:48:02 -0400

I think advanced loop subdivide and the viewport behaviors are good
ideas.  The first feature however can be done simply by pressing CTRL +
R multiple times so I'm afraid you'll have a difficult time convincing
developers of the usefulness.  However, constraining rotation of the
viewport to certain axis would very nice in my opinion.  Especially
since grab and adding new objects uses the viewport for the objects
coordinates.  You have my thumbs up on that. (Whatever that means)