[Bf-committers] Possible fix for bug #1483 (Internat. font path badly constructed)

Stefan Gartner bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 14:38:03 +0200

--Boundary-02=_uu3EB7A7mwp7e6V

On Friday 06 August 2004 12:57, Wouter van Heyst wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 11:29:21AM +0200, Stefan Gartner wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > the attached patch should fix bug #1483, however I'm not quite sure if
> > it's 100% correct. Especially the following questions remain:
>
> Does this leave the OSX bundle case intact?

The OSX bundle case is just a special case of the problem, IIRC if it could=
n't=20
find the font specified, it tried to load the default font, which happened =
to=20
be inside the bundle on OSX. Or something like that.
In other words: the modified code never touches any OSX-specific stuff, so =
if=20
it worked before, it should work now as well.

> > * is there a better way than using BLI_split_dirfile() to get the
> > basename of a file?
> > * Why is the full path to the font file stored in U.fontname?
>
> Huu, a relative path might make sense, but an absolute one?

relative to what?

sgefant