[Bf-committers] Release AHOY 1

Campbell Barton bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 05 Aug 2004 09:49:07 +1000

Theres a tiny bug in BF-Blender that I fixed. Wasnt bad but it crashed
blender- segfulted.

Deleate all objects in your scene.
Select>>Group>>Parent
 >>Instant crash<<

There are situations you might have a blend with no object in the
current scene (but still not want blender to loose your work) so I added
a line to fix it :).

space.c: line:536

_______________
void select_parent(void)    /* Makes parent active and de-selected OBACT */
{
    Base *base, *startbase, *basact=NULL, *oldbasact;

    if (!(OBACT->parent)) return;

NEEDS TO BE CHANGED TO
void select_parent(void)    /* Makes parent active and de-selected OBACT */
{
    Base *base, *startbase, *basact=NULL, *oldbasact;

*    if (!(OBACT)) return;*
    if (!(OBACT->parent)) return;

- Cam