[Bf-committers] More scripts

Willian Padovani Germano bf-committers@blender.org
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 10:51:39 -0300

Hi Ton,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ton Roosendaal" <ton@blender.org>
To: <bf-committers@blender.org>
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 6:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] More scripts

(I wrote)
> > We can tell users about the current limitations someway.  And if an
> > important update appears we can also make it available as a
> > blender.org news
> > item linking to the downloads section, maybe.
>
> Yes! When is one of our pythoneers going to make a great page in CMS
> about the importers! :)

Yes.  I updated the ref doc with more info (ways to run scripts,
registering, demo mode, etc.), but a webpage about bpython news /
developments / bundled scripts is still needed.  I'll try to jump in and
help a little when I can.

Kent has a great downloads page there, but we need to "shake" script writers
to announce more scripts there, specially the favorite, well tested ones.

--
Willian, wgermano@ig.com.br