[Bf-committers] More scripts

Simon Clitherow bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 02 Aug 2004 12:00:31 +0100

Hey,

Willian Padovani Germano wrote:

> The win installer file 00.blender.nsi seems simple enough to update myself
> (asm?! :).  If no one complains, I'll give it a careful try.
> 00.sconsblender.nsi is different, no scripts mentioned there, only the dir.

Go for it! :) It's just a case of adding a new "File blah" line.

I would say though that it's not crucial for this file to be updated for
release. I have begun using scons for the windows builds, so I'll be
using jesterKing's 00.sconsblender.nsi for 2.34.

I also welcome the much needed automation :) (Thanks again Nathan!)

00.blender.nsi remains as a legacy option for cygwin 'make release'.

> And for bpydata only the readme.txt is mentioned.  I'll leave it as it is.

I understand that this is on Nathan's todo list so I'll leave it alone
too! ;P

Cheers,

Simon