[Bf-committers] undo fun :)

Campbell Barton bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 01 Aug 2004 21:46:17 +1000

Here are some interesting new draw additions to Tuhopuu
Im crossposting on this list (hope thats okay) because I originaly
raised the idea on this list.

Display, Edge Length and Face area-
Good for progects where dimensions are needed, it also tuens any edge
into a ruler.
Its also possible to only draw these extra options for se;lected
edges/faces (Thanks Ton)
The code is probably bug free because the whole process is quite simple
and copied from similar, existing code.
Look in the Mesh tools 1 panel for these options.
- Cam
PS.
I think the 4 buttons at the top of Mesh Tools 1 should be removed ind
put somewhere else.and the
panel could be renamed to "Mesh Display Properties"