[Bf-committers] undo fun :)

Alexander Ewering bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 12:46:45 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004, D.J. Capelis wrote:

> Anyways, sounds like a wonderful patch, if I
> wasn't on vacation I'd test it myself.

The original instinctive-blender had global undo using a slightly
"smarter" (IMHO) method for some time now, using Scenes to create
backups of the current state. That was obviously much faster because
it worked without file i/o.

Unfortunately, I've stopped developping iblender1 and re-forked from
current CVS, and it will take some time until i can make a release.