[Bf-committers] Particle experiments - looking for feedback

Alexander Ewering bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 18:11:59 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004, Leon Turner wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm sure this is a very busy time for everyone, so I'm not expecting
> much response just yet!

Ooooooooh, there he pops up!

Hello Leon. I had tried to contact you via the "users.blender.org"
E-Mail-Adress, but those seem to be non-functional...

Last time I tried (about 6-8 weeks ago), your collision detection
code didn't work correctly with quadrilaterial faces... CTRL-T
in editmode fixed it to recognize nearly all collisions.

I couldn't find the bug itself, but I just wanted to let you know
the real nature of the "particles-go-through-meshes"-problem.