[Bf-committers] Particle experiments - looking for feedback

Leon Turner bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 19:42:32 +0900

Hi All,

I'm sure this is a very busy time for everyone, so I'm not expecting
much response just yet!

However, I have some spare time at the moment, so I thought I'd submit
the following patch, and see if people have any immediate thoughts.

The functionality of the patch is described here:

http://reblended.com/www/leon/particle

The patch is for bf-blender (against CVS updated as of a few hours
ago), and is here:

http://reblended.com/www/leon/bfpatch.txt

There is a working windows build here:

http://reblended.com/www/leon/bf-blender.zip

Since I'm quite new to C, I'm looking for feedback on the following
(in about this order!):

1) Obvious attrocities I've committed in the code!
2) Coding style.
3) Useability.

Please let me know if you want any clarification on the code.

Thanks,

Leon

PS The icon for the effects tab is completely up for review!