[Bf-committers] Release status

Michel Selten bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:05:43 +0200

On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 00:01, Ton Roosendaal wrote:
> I think we can go for total freeze in thursday afternoon (Azores time
> :-). OK?

Hi,

the crashes on Linux have been fixed by IanWill - two thumbs up for that
one!
There were two problem reports in the testing build thread that I
haven't had time to investigate.
One is a Python API problem (I'm not even sure if it's indeed a
problem). The other one is a bus-error problem, but without enough
information to even start looking for a solution. Here's the link to the
thread I'm talking about:
http://www.blender.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=3517

Also, I'm gone Friday evening (approx 19:00) and will be back on
Wednesday. This means I'm not able to build Linux (i386) release
packages during that time.

With regards,
	Michel