[Bf-committers] Fwd: Linux Installer for Blender

Arne Schmitz bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 22:16:06 +0200

--Boundary-02=_KEBkAuT4Vt8BaSF

Am Mittwoch, 28. April 2004 22:32 schrieb Daniel Lopez:
> In any case, if you (the copyright holders) dont see a problem with using
> the installer, I dont see it either :) =A0Hey, I just want to help, not g=
et
> sued :)

I do not see a problem here. However, there are other tools that we might w=
ant=20
to look into. Especially one thing comes to my mind:

	http://www.icculus.org/loki_setup/

I think it has been released under the GPL or something... Can't check it n=
ow,=20
because icculus has some server problems I think...

Arne

=2D-=20
[--- PGP key FD05BED7 --- http://www.root42.de/ ---]