[Bf-committers] Python 2.3 and Windows

Jean-Luc Peurière bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 22:04:31 +0200

Le 28 avr. 04, à 20:14, Ton Roosendaal a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I could really use help in the OSX bizz...
> Currently Sgefant and I share the 'platform manager' role for OSX. But =

> neither of has a lot of time for it, or in my case even competence. :)
>
> Someone in here would be interested in taking it over from me? Of
> course I can still compile a release itself (for 10.2).
>
> (pasted from website:)
>
> The role of Platform Managers is:
> - to keep track of fitness of changes in Makefiles, Scons, and MSVC
> project files
> - checking platform dependent code, keeping Blender cross platform
> - advise on the minimum required tools versions (OS release, compiler =

> version, installer, etc)
> - assist in making a release

Hi,

If I can be of any help, just ask me.

Now, taking the  'platform manager' role for OSX is certainly a bit
early, as I'm still a newcommer to blender code and
quite innocent of the mysteries of GCC on Os X, even if I'm a long time
unix and Mac user& programmer and know the system quite well.

but for assistance, juste express your needs.

10,3 on powerbook, but I can also set up a G4 400 with a 10.2 (just
need to change the  failed root drive)

--
Jean-luc