[Bf-committers] Re: Fwd: Linux Installer for Blender

Daniel Lopez bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:38:50 -0700

> > > For an example of how it looks like:
> > > http://www.bitrock.com/products_installbuilder_screenshots.html
>
> I searched the string "uninst" (looking for uninstall) and found
> nothing in that page or the other three. That should be solved. :[

This is already in our todo list, we certainly can add an uninstaller.
(Right now since everything is installed in a self-contained directory, the
solution is to use the "universal" installer :  rm -rf :)