[Bf-committers] And the winners of brand new ATI card are...

Wed, 28 Apr 2004 18:24:22 +0200

Hi all,

After careful review of the reactions by the bf-blender admins (Michel,
Theeth, myself) we made the following choice:

Jiri: ATI 9600 (brand new in box)
Nathan Letwory: ATI 9700 (looks new, but not in nice box... :)
Kester: ATI 9800 (brand new in box too)

As you might notice, we've balanced the choice based on:
- urgency of needing it
- being able to do something with it that benefits Blender coding
projects
- covering both linux and windows

Plus the fact all three of them have contributed quite some in past
helped as well.

I'll contact the three for shipment details. Most likely after 2.33 is
out!

Oh, shall I try same trick for Nvidia, OSX G5's and plane tickets to
Blender conference? :)

Thanks,

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org