[Bf-committers] Error when saving rendered images in current CVS build

Dave Stone bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 08:56:30 -0400

When trying to use F3 to save a rendered image I get an error and program
abort on the Windows version. This is the most current sources from CVS
(built this morning). The error occurs regardless of the format chosen when
the SAVE TGA (or SAVE whatever format) button is pressed. The specific
error is:

The instruction at "0x77f8206b" referenced memory at "0x00000034". The
memory could not be "read".

I don't have time to look into details of this right now so I'm going to
toss it to whoever catches it.

Dave S.