[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenlib BLI_arithb.h blender/source/blender/blenlib/intern arithb.c blender/source/blender/include BDR_editobject.h BSE_headerbuttons.h blender/source/blender/src editobject.c header_view3d.c space.c toolbox.c

Jiri­ Hnidek bf-committers@blender.org
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 00:08:18 +0200

Hi,
good work, but I found small mistake. Mirrored object is "black"
(subsurf mesh).

http://e-learning.vslib.cz/hnidek/misc/screenshot.png

and blend file:

http://e-learning.vslib.cz/hnidek/misc/mirror-car.blend