[Bf-committers] Speakers pool

Sat, 24 Apr 2004 11:05:14 +0200

Hi all,

Maybe it's conference season, or maybe Blender is getting more in the
picture, but recently I get more often requests from conferences or
seminars to speak on Blender and its open source efforts. I just have
too little time for all of it, and prefer to be able to work with the
code and all projects here as well. :)
I would be very interested to find out who here isn't afraid to stand
up and do a talk for an interested audience. I can help of course with
some slides/bulletpoints on the BF and all projecs here. It also
depends on the type of conference, but typically telling your personal
story will be highly apreciated, add to that showing some cool pics and
a quick Blender demo, and the audience is happy! Such events will
usually pay for traveling and hotel expenses as well.

Current schedule where I show up in public is:

june 3-5: Spain, Santiago and Gijon (jandro's uni)
june 11: Amsterdam (coders meeting)
august 1-10: Los Angeles, Siggraph
sept: Italy, Milano, blender conference I
oct: Amsterdam, blender conference II

Invitations I couldnt go for:

may 20: Milano Italy
june 2-3: Brazil (south)