[Bf-committers] ATI cards for free, last call!

bf-committers@blender.org bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:29:57 -0500

I could use one of those cards myself. My current offbrand Gforce
mx440 16 meg card is a little slow and feeling its age. I could
certainly submit bug reports and I keep my CVS updated regularly.  So
let me know if I'm in the running so to speak.