[Bf-committers] ATI cards for free, last call!

Chris Burt bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 09:12:23 -0400

I would love to have one of these cards.  I'm planning on building a new
machine this summer and this would give me a huge head-start.  I'm an
active member of the community and I'm getting into some development so
I'd be glad to help with testing.  Just let me know if you're interested
in sending me one.  Thanks!