[Bf-committers] ATI cards for free, last call!

Arne Schmitz bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:23:54 +0200

--Boundary-02=_uCOiA4hN5ggmTc6

Am Freitag, 23. April 2004 11:18 schrieb Ton Roosendaal:
> Sofar only very few reactions came in... and today I received the other
> two cards. So now can offer:
>
> Radeon 9600 XT 128 Mb (original sealed package)
> Radeon 9700 PRO 128 Mb (only card + cables)
> Radeon 9800 XT 256 Mb (original sealed package)

Well, I would take one -- though I am not really an active blender develope=
r.=20
Although my current project uses blender and I follow this mailing list qui=
te=20
religiously. :) I would be able to fetch blender CVS every couple of days a=
nd=20
report problems I see... But I think if a "real" developer would fetch one =
of=20
those above it might be more benificial.

Arne

=2D-=20
[--- PGP key FD05BED7 --- http://www.root42.de/ ---]