[Bf-committers] CVS Compilation under VS.net 2003

Nathan Letwory bf-committers@blender.org
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 09:09:44 +0300

* Disable the gameengine by setting GAMEBLENDER=0 instead of
GAMEBLENDER=1 in a few projects (preprocessor).

* The quicktime SDK issue is mentioned in the readme.

* could you post diffs of the other changes (esp. the .vcproj-changes),
so I can see what the differences are. I have tested the files on two
differnent machines, and they work just fine.

/Nathan