[Bf-committers] Oops Schematic Organization

bf-committers@blender.org bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:41:24 -0500

I have managed to get a working implementation of dynamic selection
masking in the oops schematic and am now working on code to arrange
and organize the blocks in the view. What I want to know is?
What would you like to see as your organizational choices pyrimidal
tree view? hierarchical tree view(sort of like a the style of  the
directory pane in a file explorer?), organized by block type? or
maybe something more creative? I would really appreciate any Ideas
you might have or things you might like to see. Please be specific
though. "more organized" and "better sorting" aren't really what I'm
looking for.