[Bf-committers] CVS Compilation under VS.net 2003

Nicolas Cannasse bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:32:01 +0200

I managed to compile Blender CVS on MSVS.NET 2003.
Few tweaks are required :
- correctly setup the include directories
- get quicktime SDK lib and includes
- don't care about the GameEngine (looks like blender.exe doesn't need it)

However I needed to modify PHY_sumo/SM_Object.cpp in order to make it link :

There is several std:: calls that can easily be replaced (two std::swap and
one std::copy). They are forcing the include of some C++ library that is not
compatible with the one used by other projects and araise conflicts when
linking. In general, avoiding std:: calls is good porting practice since the
MS STL is not really compliant.