[Bf-committers] SOT (slightly off topic): Short scons related question

Michael Velikanje bf-committers@blender.org
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:31:24 -0800

Try adding this to the correct section (your os define section) of
SConstruct:

      env['CC']='gcc-3.3'
      env['CXX']='g++-3.3'

And of course edit the gcc versions to suit