[Bf-committers] tabcompletion

Chris Want bf-committers@blender.org
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 08:16:10 -0600

Hi there,

I looked at this patch this weekend and told you
I would not commit it to tuhopuu until you: 1) fixed the
warnings; 2) fixed the "tab on blank name gives a period"
bug. I see that you have conviced somebody else to commit
the code to tuhopuu without addressing all of these
issues (which I find a little disturbing).

I think that this is excellent new funtionality for blender,
but before it is committed to bf I think you should  really look
at improving the quality of the code.

Chris (Hos)