[Bf-committers] Fwd: TECHNICAL QUESTION

Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:49:45 +0200

Hi,

Below a request from an Argentinan company who needs some Blender =20
application. They are looking for a developer/company who's interested =20=

in executing it on contract base.

My interpretation of this, is that Blender should save an image + =20
zbuffer, and an other application then retrieves coordinates from the =20=

image by clicking on it, sends back to Blender these coordinates and =20
let it render a new picture (blender in background). Some python magic =20=

could suffice here I guess, plus knowledge of windows coding.

I've removed his mail address below, since spambots heavily check on =20
our maillists! Anyone interested can get this from me, and should =20
contact them to discuss details.

-Ton-

Begin forwarded message:

--