[Bf-committers] OOPs Wishlist

bf-committers@blender.org bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 09:00:05 -0500

Hey again I have started working on an oops schematic wishlist. Its
small right now cause I'm still adding to it. I wanted to get some of
your impressions and see if you had any other ideas on oops
functionality. I intend to start working on some of it as I have time
so look to be seeing some patches for testing from me soon. :-)

more display information for each oops object (tooltip?)

parenting objects together

creating objects and automatically setting the buttons window to the
appropriate view to edit said object

container oops to hold other oops and organize them?