[Bf-committers] Patch

Compman bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 11:39:13 +0000

Perhaps it could be rigged to where whenever you edit something an
issaved var is set to 0, when you save it is set to 1 and will remain 1
until something is changed. Then when exiting, if issaved is 0 then it
will prompt, if not it will quickly exit upon request.

I think I could pull it off... then again someone probally already has
detection for if it's saved and dosn't have blender checking before it
quits.
-Compman