[Bf-committers] scons OSX game engine cvs built well, question

Mon, 5 Apr 2004 22:38:14 +0200

Hi,

Confirmed; adding -ffast-math -mcpu=7450 -mtune=7450 to the
nan_compile.mk for OSX gives about 25% gain for raytraced images. Not
bad!
Using O2 or O3 doesnt give noticible difference.

Can anyone tell me what this exactly means for releasing binaries for
other cpu's, like G3 or G5?

-Ton-