[Bf-committers] PythonApi: IpoCurve.getName()

Willian Padovani Germano bf-committers@blender.org
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 01:01:57 -0300

Hi Chris,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Want" <cwant@ualberta.ca>
To: <bf-committers@blender.org>
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] PythonApi: IpoCurve.getName()

> According to the coding style guide it is supposed to be
> tabs:

http://www.blender.org/modules/documentation/intranet/conventions/coding
styleguide.html#2_1

Yes, timely raised. Early on, Michel, Jacques and I were using spaces
for bpython, since we planned to beautify the sources before 2.28
(yeah... :) anyway.  Later last year Ton pointed this and here and there
I started updating the files I touched, using vi's ':set noet' and
'retab!' commands, with my tabstops set to 2.

Now I'm slowly cleaning BPY_interface.c to organize it a little and this
came up again.  I had to change those '*' "boxed" comments, because they
have many spaces and won't display well in general out there.

So please those who commit files adhere to tabs instead of spaces.

--
Willian, wgermano@ig.com.br