[Bf-committers] Re: Bf-committers digest, Vol 1 #426 - 3 msgs

Michael Velikanje bf-committers@blender.org
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:16:20 -0800

Long file names? If 16 characters with spaces counts as a long file
name then yes I have long file names in the dir that is being opened.
This is only an issue with the binary compiled using g++3.3, the g++3
compiled binary works correctly.

Michael Velikanje